Public Islamic Alpha-40 Growth Fund (PIA40GF) is the 13th Equity Islamic fund in Public Mutual which are recently launch by Public Mutual Berhad.
Fund Investment Strategy
1) To achieve capital growth/higher return over medium to long term by invest up to maximum 40 selected Shariah-compliant blue chip stocks, index stocks & growth stocks listed primarily on Bursa Securities and regional markets.
2) Investment access to an extensive selection of shariah-complaint stocks accross diversified industries & sectors.
3) Equity exposure range 75% to 98% of it NAV
4) Invest up to 30% of its NAV in selected foreign markets include Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and other markets.
What is the offer price
RM0.25 for 1 unit.
Minimum initial investment RM1000 and minimum additional investment RM100
What is the Service Charge?
1) As low as 5% during offer period (16 November 2010 ~ 6 December 2010)
2) 5.25% for direct debit instruction during offer period for as long as direct debit is active.
3) 5.5% after offer period finish.
Is it approved for EPF investment scheme?
So far not valid for EPF investment withdrawal but any latest announcement will be update later.
Who should invest?
You are suitable to invest as long as you like to participate in the medium to long term growth potential af a concentrated portfolio of up to 40 stocks which comply with Shariah requirements.